How to be less bothered by things she does - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

How to be less bothered by things she does

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 7 months now. And lately in the past month or so things haven’t been to great. I feel as if she’s been losing interest but she’ll never agree to that. We’ve been having little arguments every couple of days and I feel like everything she does just bothers me now. Like if she’s on snap and doesn’t answer me or when she just ignores me even though she swears she’s not. And she always tell me that I should believe her and she hates when we talk about it becasue everything is all her fault and stuff like that. I just wish I could not be so bothered by it because I wouldn’t feel the need to bring it up. I love her and whenever we are in person things are great. We met in college and are currently juniors. She’s in an apartment off campus but I’m at home to save money. I go visit her when I can but this whole online thing is just hard. I feel bad that I keep bringing shit up to her about how I feel but I don’t know what else to do. I’m bothered that we barely talk, we basically only snap and rarely text. Idk anymore

submitted by /u/prancerthereindeer
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3kmjZ9G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages