He always initiates conversations. I want to reciprocate, but I honestly don't know how. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

He always initiates conversations. I want to reciprocate, but I honestly don't know how.

Basically the above. In a nutshell, I am usually the person who does the chasing in a relationship which has made me highly self-conscious about how I initiate conversations and makes me really overthink how I do so.

The guy I'm currently seeing is very busy so we usually only talk every few days, and he is always the one to start the conversations (they usually end with him leaving me on read and he's not the best over text, so it seemed natural). However, I am aware this looks like I'm not interested in him so I wanted to start the next interaction - but I am honestly stuck as to how to do so naturally. Just asking how his day is going seems so boring, but asking to organise a Facetime seems so clingy.

submitted by /u/nkobjivhu
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33Qi0nF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages