So I don’t find a lot of guys attractive and I rarely ever have crushes on anyone. But I can’t seem to get this one guy who used to come to my job as a customer out of my head. (I’m 23, he’s 20 for reference) It’s been about a year since I’ve seen him come in and I have recently left that job. We have talked but very briefly and because of my anxiety I started to avoid him and would tell myself next time he came in I would talk to him until he stopped showing up. So I missed my chance. He used to show interest in a couple ways but nothing too obvious so there’s no way to really tell if he found me attractive/liked me (I will say I’m an objectively pretty girl but he never really got to know my personality). I recently came across (read:stalked) his instagram page and he’s become more interesting and attractive to me since. Would it be very weird to maybe dm him on instagram or has it been too long or would come off as stalkerish? Should I try to forget about him and move on?
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RfIXLm
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment