Online/IRL Dating tips for fat guys - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Online/IRL Dating tips for fat guys

So yeah, I'm a fat guy who is currently working on, well, not being a fat guy, I'm biking everyday, sometimes I'll skip a day but pretty much every day I'm biking for 1/2 hours, I've started meditating, still working on keeping a consistent schedule, I've started improving my diet, more fruit and vegetables, but I still struggle with servings and snacking sometimes, I haven't consistently drank soda (as in, I might have 1 can a week, but that's rare, I like, never drink soda) in years, water is my main source of hydration

So like, I'm a big guy, with COVID going on, I'm working from home, and I currently have hinge downloaded, I'm not really looking for ONS' which is why i deleted tinder, I'm not opposed to them but its not really my thing, well, getting girls isn't really my thing, I haven't had a girlfriend since freshman year of high school (I'm 19 now) and haven't had sex in 2 years

So, tips, advice? I feel relatively confident in myself as a person, I know that I'm a catch, but my body seems to get in the way of people wanting to know me more intimately

I moved 2 hours away from where I spent my last 3 years of high school about a year ago, so I know, nobody, I have 1 friend where I live right now and I can feel myself becoming more introverted, I've always been introverted but recently, with the pandemic and knowing, nobody, I'm spending all of my time either biking or inside playing video games

I know that I'm a good person, but I also know that I am not attractive, I'm not ugly, but when you look down past my collarbone I am lmao

So, do I just need to wait until I'm fit and healthy to expect to be loved? Because at this point it seems like that's my only option XD

Yeah confidence, that's what most of you will probably say, I'm confident in my personality, but how do you become confident in a body that is quite literally disgusting

Women get the "love your body" movement, but men are rarely involved in those conversation, not never, but rarely, y'all love dad bods and BBWs, which you should, but Big Beautiful Men aren't a thing in our culture XD

submitted by /u/BDawg2001
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RgMObe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages