It seems like he lost interest, but still wants to hang out? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

It seems like he lost interest, but still wants to hang out?

Hey, Okay so I've been seeing this dude. We aren't exclusive or anything, but still seeing each other. I'm saying he lost interest because he used to keep touching me and now he won't, and even said that my personality was annoying him (I'm usually a happy person, can be chill but a lot of times energetic) to where he said he didn't like it. But he still asks to hang out so I'm guessing just as friends? I'm trying to make it so we have a conversation about it or something cuz I didn't expect the quick change.

submitted by /u/throwRA_unicornd
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2E41cR0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages