Sexting friend has location services turned on. Is it weird to tell them? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Sexting friend has location services turned on. Is it weird to tell them?

During COVID lock down, I have been enjoying a bit of online flirtation. This has settled into a really enjoyable message thread with one particular female. We have shared life stories, jokes, insights, and a few sexts- however we haven't met yet. (Fingers crossed for when COVID lock down ends). However I just got a bit of a shock when looking through my phone, I saw in the Photos/Places section, a map of my city with one of her sext photos prominently in the centre of it. I don't think she realises her location services are turned on for her camera app. We have a respectful connection. But given that we haven't actually met yet, it seems a bit risky to be giving out our specific location every time we send a pic. I feel like I should tell her that her location services are turned on. But I also feel like that will be a weird thing to say, and might come across as a bit creepy. What should I do?

submitted by /u/ParticularPanic
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mpYsyH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages