Red flags are real, everyones got them. Noone is perfect but there is obvious levels.
I started dating this guy that I have known and kept in contact with for about 4 years. Things are ok but he doesn't have much dating experience. Just one other gf and alot of hook ups. Hes done alot to prove to me that he's in this for the "real deal". Cleaned out his phone, cleaned out his cloud, gave me access to the phone(even tho its glued to him). Deleted some social media. Ive even met the family.
We live a few hours apart so we discuss moving in and getting engaged. When we talk and it starts to get serious or heated he uses the "careless" defense mechanism. When we fight he says how he doesnt care. He doesn't try to talk. He just attacks. He uses terms like " thats ur phone do whatever you want", "thats my apartment ypu have no say". If I'm moving a few hours for someone and soon, shouldn't everything seems to be ours at this point?
Should I be concerned about how careless he gets in the moment, or is this normal for guys. If we don't talk for a few days hes always the one to come back first but idk if thats enough. To be with someone who acts careless and sees things as seperate.
Help!
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/30Fs5CL
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment