How to let a guy at work know you're interested - while staying professional? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

How to let a guy at work know you're interested - while staying professional?

I (27F) work in a hospital with a coworker (29M) who I believe I have a mutual attraction and chemistry with. Basically people rotate around the hospital. We worked together for about 3 months and I always enjoyed his company. I felt that since the summer we have made an effort to always talk at work and there seems to be a connection there. Last week he spent 30 minutes talking to me (He's a very busy man so this is actually significant) and we expanded on the topics of the conversation (more than just work-related discussions). If it wasn't my own life invested in this I would say he's definitely into me.

I generally tend to be really polite and friendly. My close guy friend said I need to give him some indication that I'm interested, which I think is valid. What should I do to give him assurance that I am feeling a connection there? I don't want to be "thirsty" at work.

submitted by /u/possible2468
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2GJqt3V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages