How the heck do you meet someone IRL? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

How the heck do you meet someone IRL?

I'm a pretty big introvert so for most of my life I've tried online dating because I'm more comfortable getting to know someone online first before meeting in person. However, online dating is a shit show and I have found it to be a waste of time for the most part. Even when I do meet someone who can hold a conversation for half a second they're almost never the same in person. It seems online dating is full of low quality people for the most part. Anyway, I digress. Because I am high risk and we're in the middle of a global pandemic I have decided to take some time away from the dating game until meeting people in real life is an option for me again. One of the things I've been reflecting on is that the reason I am so reluctant to try dating in real life is that approaching someone I don't know seems like a nuclear bomb of awkwardness. Like I've never witnessed someone doing it and it seems kind of like something most people would not be receptive to. Am I wrong? What experience is have you had in approaching someone or being approached by someone you don't know or barely know? Obviously I'm inexperienced so maybe I'm wrong about how this whole dating in real life thing works.

submitted by /u/lordofthstrings
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3d7vKyd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages