If I don't date in college am I screwed? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

If I don't date in college am I screwed?

I know there are more opportunities after college, but I am concerned that I will have missed an good opportunity. I am about halfway through college and haven't had my first kiss or been with a girl. Every time I talk to people about this I get conflicting views. The first outlook is to focus on college because there are plenty of opportunities to meet people. The other view is that this is prime time to find someone (this can be difficult with the current pandemic). Taking into mind either option I also need to get past the challenge of getting to know a girl enough for an attraction to emerge. Despite the fact that I enjoy and don't have a problem having conversations with people, I struggle to make close friends. I keep reading through posts on here that offer great advice, but it is easier said than done. Maybe I'm making a mistake asking for more advice, but this is one of those topics that I have always struggled with. Recently I have found my weekends to be very lonely because there isn't any mingling between classes (typically I see people around campus when I'm going to class). This is great, but the weekends are dead right now and I found myself deciding to make food deliveries and do schoolwork, which diverts my focus from this mounting issue. That ultimately leads me to wake up feeling down and this tends to shift when I get the chance to engage with others. I know this is a lot but please share what you think. I have found that this reddit community is extremely accepting and many of its members have gone through similar experiences. Now I'm just rambling, so I'll just end here. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/somebreathingdude
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36GlUT4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages