I don’t want to ruin a potential relationship - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 9, 2020

I don’t want to ruin a potential relationship

So me (M21) and this girl (F19) that I’ve known since high school have been talking for about 2 weeks now. We both want to date but we’re giving it a bit of time before jumping into anything. Since we had the conversation about that we haven’t really hung out other than 2 very short things we did with a group and when we see each other at extracurricular related events that we both do. I have both asked her to hang out a few times and gave her space so she could initiate it if she wanted. When I ask her to hang out and she says no i don’t think it’s because she doesn’t want to, we’re just both busy. I casually brought up that I’d like to hang out more on Monday but nothing has really changed since then. We do have a date planned for next Friday but even with that she didn’t give me a definitive answer.

I want to know if I should even bring this up to her since it’s only been 2 weeks. And if I do bring it up how should I go about doing so? I really really like this girl and I just don’t wanna ruin a potential relationship by coming off too strong or abrasive or anything

Edit: she told me on Saturday that she still wants to pursuit a relationship so unless thats changed since then that’s not a problem

submitted by /u/jordanar189
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33Lwfv6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages