He asked for dirty videos - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

He asked for dirty videos

Dang im bummed out. Im 29 F and have been seeing a guy whos 31 for a few weeks. I was soo excited about him, first guy ive dated since i left my ex in the summer. I really liked him.

We have had sex, but last night he asked me if i had any dirty videos saved in my phone😒 that really just put me off & feels more like frat bro behaviour than anything to me. I said no, and then maybe 2 hrs later he just said goodnight and i said night.

Now he hasnt texted me so far today and idk.. i just feel a bit disappointed.

submitted by /u/espressokitty23
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/AR9f0UL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages