Concerned she's losing interest in second date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Concerned she's losing interest in second date

Her and I are both 18, been acquaintances for about a year. We had our first date last Thursday and it went well imo. Very little touching and flirting, but we had good conversation and she opened up about some things. At the end of the date she said we should definitely chill again sometime.

I texted her a couple days after asking her to a second date, and she said she was down. When I asked her if she knew what day would work best for her, she told me to text her later in the week to see if she's figured out when yet. Tuesday night I asked her if she had found out when she could yet, and she said she still hasn't and is gonna be kinda busy. I asked if she could just let me know when she figures it out cause I'm also gonna be busy, to which she said she understands and that she's got me.

It is now Sunday, and she hasn't said anything.

Am I right to be concerned? Should I say something/what do I say, or continue to wait? Just as a side note I made sure to establish explicitly before the first date that I don't want her to feel like she has to say yes even if she doesn't want to, to avoid hurting my feelings. She said she understands, and that she wouldn't do something like that to me. Also, I kinda had to go through something similar to setup the first date with her.

TL;DR: First date with acquaintance went good, she said at the end that we should chill again. When I asked her two days later to second date she said she's down, but isn't sure when she can yet. Texted her several days after to see if she figured out when yet, to which she said not yet and she's gonna be kinda busy. I asked if she could hmu when she finds out, to which she agreed. It is now Saturday evening, and she hasn't said anything.

submitted by /u/Tuukka-Rask
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Rex6zC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages