I Am Attracted to Awkwardness. Is That Common? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 6, 2019

I Am Attracted to Awkwardness. Is That Common?

Hey everyone; I have noticed recently that I really seem to be attracted to people with a certain degree of social awkwardness. I feel like this is mainly because I can be awkward too, and so someone else being equally as awkward lifts a certain weight off of things.

In conversation, I just can't help but be more attracted as awkward people talk though. I think they always have better, more colorful answers to questions and that conversations take a more unconventional route with them that is interesting. And you know, a girl you like getting shy now and again while talking to you can be really cute to see.

Is this a common thing or a weird thing to be attracted to? Thank you!

submitted by /u/jackal567
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2C6cGyv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages