Just Curious - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Just Curious

It is my understanding that for most, with a few exceptions of course, you date within a couple points of your number. The exceptions being either status or money most likely. And by number I mean - your general attractiveness on a scale of 1-10. It’s just the way it is, right? This is what you see in the real word. A 5 will date a 5 +/- a couple points but staying in a respectable range. Everyone intuitively has an idea where they lie on that scale to some level as well. If they don’t then there are some other issues at hand. Why does this not transfer to dating apps? I believe it’s because the people liking other individuals out of their range feel like they have nothing to lose. You’re not being rejected outright so to speak. You could always tell yourself that maybe that just don’t use the app anymore among many other excuses. I bring this up because lately I’ve been getting liked by girls well below my range. I’m not saying I’m a total 10 but I’m a fit dude who lives a relatively healthy lifestyle. Some of the girls liking me obviously don’t live the same healthy lifestyle and therefore are not compatible. My view is that they should know where they stand and not swipe on people who don’t match up on the scale. This is part of the reason people don’t like using dating apps and write them off. I’m getting discouraged but have also seen some positive results from these same apps. Please weigh in and let me know your opinion on this topic. Last thing I want to add - know yourself!

submitted by /u/DrewB109
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2R9opGS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages