Almost left the girl at the curb - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Almost left the girl at the curb

So recently I've been talking to a girl[23F] I[25M] matched on JustDating for awhile now. I finally got the courage to ask her out for a date and she agreed. She ask me for a lift and I actually kinda happy that she asked me to. However I didn't know her house was 45 min away, and plus traffic its almost an hour drive. By the time I got there, she was already standing by the curb waiting and we were running late for dinner. As I was parked next to the curb, she just kept standing outside the doorway and I thought maybe she is mad that I was a little late? I rolled down the window to apologize and ask her whats wrong. "Aren't you gonna get the door?" is what she said to me. I swear I almost wanted to drive away at that moment. I get it, guys suppose to do that, but under the circumstances couldn't she just let herself in as we are already late for dinner? I guess there won't be second date.

submitted by /u/chenny3000
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Uye2d1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages