Should I stop therapy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Should I stop therapy?

I’ve been in counseling for one year for sexual abuse and I am not getting any better. I’m just getting worse and worse. What happened has become such a big part of my life. It’s affecting my sleep, my work, everything. The thought of being around the opposite sex makes me very uncomfortable and I’m scared to be alone in the dark

submitted by /u/shyChinesegirl
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2UsINzR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages