Can you tell someone's racial preference before you ask them out? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Can you tell someone's racial preference before you ask them out?

I [22F] want to ask out an Asian[22M] guy in my class, but I'm afraid of embarrassing myself. I know most men don't find black women attractive, so I've never really bothered about getting to know any guys I was interested in who weren't black. However, I really want to get to know this guy.

Just wondering how people handle such things when it comes to interracial dating.

submitted by /u/Organic_Reflection
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Uwzj6W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages