I M(15) just asked a girl (15) for her contact info and sort of messed it up. What should I do next? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 31, 2019

I M(15) just asked a girl (15) for her contact info and sort of messed it up. What should I do next?

've been flirting with this girl for a while, and we enjoy chatting and joking with eachother. A few of my friends think that she likes me as well, so I decided to try and get some of her contact info today. I'm going to be away for a week, so I thought now might be a good time. I asked her if she had snapchat or anything and she said she said she didn't. She then asked why, I sorta froze up and said "I don't know" did I really mess up? Afterwords, she asked me if I had it and I said I did. We would of kept talking I think, but some other kid interrupted us.

Tomorrow is my last day before I leave. Should I try and go for her number? How do I go about doing this? I have English and Phys Ed with her tomorrow. I could sit at her English table, I'm also friends with her friends, but I'm worried it could get awkward if I take someone's seat or something. I'm pretty unathletc for Phys Ed, so I don't know if that's the ideal time. It's also winter Carnival! So we have a hypnotist coming tomorrow. Should I sit with her then?

TL:DR: Leaving for a week. Asked girl for snapchat. Doesn't use it, asked me why and I froze and said I didn't know. She asked if I had it. What should I do next?

Also, sorry if formatting is bad, on mobile site

submitted by /u/GlamisCawdorKing
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2UsdrcH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages