I [18m] have been working with a girl [18f] but the store we work at is closing. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 6, 2019

I [18m] have been working with a girl [18f] but the store we work at is closing.

Recently me and this girl who I am very attracted to have been working together for the past couple of months, she has given me little signs that she is interested, however, she just got off a really bad breakup and I don't want to seem too pushy. To make matters worse the store where we work is closing down very soon, how can I stay in touch with her, let her know that I'm interested. Any advice you have would be much appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/starsrock13
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2C3KADU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages