How do you get rid of the power your ex holds over you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

How do you get rid of the power your ex holds over you?

We pretty much had a perfect relationship, but then we both decided to part ways. And that was almost a year ago, so I don't understand why it still affects me now. We don't even talk anymore, but like if I were to see a picture of her or think about old memories, I get like a panic attack. It's like she's got so much power over me without even having to interact with me. I think also where the problem stems from is me still being afraid of how she thinks of me now. I don't know, I guess I just feel like it was a mistake to break up; i sometimes feel like I still have feelings for her, but it hurts knowing she'll never feel the same way about me again. Idk, what do y'all think?

submitted by /u/LazyZamurai
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Oxc6De
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages