Rejection sucks - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Rejection sucks

First time posting here. Rejection sucks. I just asked my crush out and was rejected. What sucks even more is how she kept saying I was easy to talk to and how she smiled when she saw my name. Decided to ask her to dinner. Rejected. It sucks. Just keep my head held high and moving on I guess. Not looking for sympathy. Just want others to know it sucks but there’s light at the end of the tunnel. It hurts. It’s rough. But it’ll get better.

submitted by /u/hellomynameisdude12
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZiyG3k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages