Need a subreddit for women who are attractive enough for sex, but not for relationships/marriage... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Need a subreddit for women who are attractive enough for sex, but not for relationships/marriage...

When I get enough karma points, I'm going to create a subreddit for women like me. Women who are attractive enough to get matches online, and get men to meet up with us, but are not attractive enough to date or be in serious relationships with at all. they find my physically attractive. they want sex but NOOO serious relationship at all. It's like I'm a free prostitute or something. Or some kind of practice girl that men use for sex until they find a girl that they really want to date and marry seriously. I dont know what kind ofname you would call me. I'm not afemcel. can someone identify what I am? damn I'm going to doctors/therapists and they haven't gotten a name for me.

submitted by /u/throwawayakkount2099
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Mq93dz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages