Confused! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Confused!

I met a guy three months ago. He asked me out for coffee and we met at some parties and flirted. We’ve been texting (long paragraphs) since then. (And he hates spending time on his phone!) I’ve tried to make plans with him more than once since, but he is always ditching them for other stuff. His friends, or sleep. (He is also depressed and really tired, and replies only once a day, if I’m lucky.)

Last week I sent him a message saying that he doesn’t have to talk to me if he doesn’t want to, and he assured me that he wanted to, but is struggling.

I don’t know what to do, I know how it’s like to be depressed, that’s the reason I haven’t ditched the whole situation yet. Any advice would be great!

submitted by /u/uvanlig
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/JHjkbQ5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages