Thoughts people? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 27, 2022

Thoughts people?

It’s weird because I know me and a girl like each other. But In big group settings, she talks to everyone else more than me. She’s also is a hug person so she hugs everyone in front of everyone more than me. I heard one of the reasons is bc she knows she’s only friends w/them. When we hug it’s only when I leave or if theirs a time where less people are around she’ll hug me, sometimes long hugs. Also every time I leave she says something that makes it seem like she’s sad that I’m going yet she’s more talkative with others. She’s especially talkative with her group of girlfriends if they’re their. Another reason I heard is bc she’s shy but I’m not sure

submitted by /u/ThatChapter
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/MNLanQE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages