How soon should I tell guys about my uneven tatas? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

How soon should I tell guys about my uneven tatas?

I'm 26F. I haven't really had a meaningful relationship in my life. At the start of the year I met a 31M. After seeing each other for a month, I thought things were going well so I decided to share an insecurity of mine , I have uneven breasts. One is a D and another is a C. It's barely noticeable when I'm wearing a bra but when I'm naked it's pretty obvious. My thinking was I need to share this early so that if he's repulsed by it he can leave before I get too attached.

Well he was okay with it but after about 4 months he decided he doesn't want to be with me anymore because he met someone else. This made me regret telling him because now there's someone who knows a deeply personal thing about me just walking about.It also ignited my insecurities about this issue. My question is, would you as a guy prefer to know this about a girl when first dating because now I don't want to tell anybody until I'm sure about the relationship which could be months into the relationship

submitted by /u/MuhaheNaLulu
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/LqDXi4F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages