Is she playing hard to get? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 20, 2022

Is she playing hard to get?

This is a girl from work and I don’t want to hear “don’t date co workers” — we are teachers in a big district and is VERY typical for teachers to date each other, absolutely worst case I’ll move to another building.

Every day she watches my instagram story without fail. Unless I show just a little bit of flirting then she ghosts my stories for a while and leaves my texts on read but will eventually respond nicely to whatever message I gave her.

Note she is fairly recently divorced, already had a rebound but couldn’t take all the attention so they broke up. She’s super nice always asks me follow up questions when I text her, she’ll start conversations with me in person but never via text.

It seems like she’s either: Playing hard to get Moving cautiously to not get hurt Or maybe just not interested (but I really don’t believe this is the case, too many indicators of interest otherwise) Maybe there’s a third party she’s talking to?

Thoughts are welcome

submitted by /u/Mobile69HappyHour420
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Zao9Fg3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages