how much time do you need to fall in love with someone? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 28, 2022

how much time do you need to fall in love with someone?

I literally met this person 2 weeks ago and went on 3 dates and I'm beginning to have some feelings for her.

I know it's fucked and I won't tell her that but is that normal to start having feelings immediately?

I feel like this is just the honeymoon phase and after I know her more I'll get over those feelings.

What if she said it first?

submitted by /u/TheRealMe-_-
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/qs8Hdba
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages