Asked a guy out he said yes but.... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Asked a guy out he said yes but....

(Im a girl/ 18 years old and this will be my verry first date but i need a little help)

Okay so i met a guy on tinder he is a year older than me. We have been"texting" for a week now and he said that he was looking for a date on tinder.

So i said oh well i would like to be your date. To which he said "yes, i would realy like that😄" he then asked me what i would like to do. I give him 2 options and then said that i would prefer if he decided. To which he said "okay okay, let me think ill hit you up"

I didn't hear anything from him after that. I send him a message 2 days later asking if he was still okay with going on a date with me and he said "yes" (this was yesterday btw) I haven't heard anything from him today (except a " good morning " snap on snapchat)

What am I supposed to do? I don't want to waste my time. Should I wait until he texts me about the date? Or is he just rejecting me by making me get my hopes up? I'm so new to all this so all help will be appreciated ಥ_ಥ

submitted by /u/Girlwithanafro
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2SxsBN4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages