Is this guy still interested? I’m a 21F he’s 25M. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Is this guy still interested? I’m a 21F he’s 25M.

I’ve been seeing this guy for a month and a half. Last Thursday we had a late night and I slept over. The next day he invited me over after work. It was late. He seemed disengaged and standoffish. I was a little drunk and asked him why he was being weird. He said he was just tired. Then we went to bed and he started unenthusiastically kissing me, I just said to stop. We went to sleep. Next morning I felt a weird vibe and mentioned it. He said it was fine and that he of course wanted to keep seeing me. He said I was great and we had a passionate morning. I left. He texted me a little Sunday night, but never replied to one of my texts. He didn’t text me yesterday. We usually text every other day. I texted him today to ask him about his day. He said he was going to a basketball game. I texted him back, but he never responded. Do you think he’s done? It’s now 11 and he never texted me back after I texted him at 6. He’s bad at texting back but it’s never been more than 3 hours. Help.

submitted by /u/sunkissed13
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2HHPOvc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages