Don't know how to date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Don't know how to date

I'm a 20 year old male virgin and I have never kissed a girl or anything. I have never understood how to date or even ask a girl out, like how the hell do people do that and how do ppl flirt and how do you know if someone is flirting with you. I'm also afraid to like have sex with a woman cause I'm not the biggest guy and I'm afraid they won't be satisfied or they will be disappointed by me plus my lack of experience will prolly fuck up a relationship to. Idk sorry for the long rambling post I just don't know why I never learned how to do this stuff.

submitted by /u/budguypak
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NsBn18
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages