Is it weird for this guy to not text me back after a good first date? And to not text me much in general ? 22,23 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Is it weird for this guy to not text me back after a good first date? And to not text me much in general ? 22,23

I’m so confused. My gut tells me this: he’s genuinely very busy, he doesn’t like phones (I knew that before we went on the date), he is interested but not ready to make this a priority (which is fine - for now). But my friends say it’s weird he never texts me.

After our date last weekend, he texted me that night and said he enjoyed it and can’t wait to do it again. We said we’ll figure out when later, he has a lot going on this week. It’s been 4 days since I’ve heard from him now.

He really seemed like he enjoyed the date - it was getting late and I kept offering for us to leave but he said he didn’t want to, that he enjoyed talking to me. I get the idea that he values face to face interactions way more than anything else which is good. But again, if you like someone it seems like a text or two every day or so isn’t much.

Should I cut him off?

submitted by /u/amandalynne13
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2X6Adrm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages