How to DM this dude I really like - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 29, 2019

How to DM this dude I really like

So i really like this guy but I'm not sure if he likes me back. All year he's asked me out in a joking way and each time I say something funny in response because I think it's a joke. At a party I had a few drinks and told him he was looking sexy and he got super flushed. Throughout the night we would bump into each other and smile and then part ways. He refuses to call me anything other then my full proper name (which is fine it's innocent). we've known each other for 3ish years and hit it off relatively early and joke a lot but I have no idea if these are signs of interest or just a friend. I'm super awkward when it comes to asking people out and I'm worried that if he doesn't like me, he'll tell people (he's not the kind of person to do that but I get that fear about everyone). I want to DM him but I don't know what to say. We're both 16 so nothing to racey but enough so he gets the message.

submitted by /u/Txbi89
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/323Df3l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages