I need help please - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 28, 2019

I need help please

This girl (21F) and I (25M) have been talking/dating for 6 months. We have had a lot of ups and downs but I still love her. I'm not perfect but I try to be the best I van be for her and myself. I recently got a dui and she broke up with me the same day. I'm the type that can't be friends with exes because after opening up and becoming vulnerable, it kills me to lose someone I care so deeply about. We constantly argue and it's usually about what I've done, said, and even what I HAVEN'T said or done. This makes me feel unworthy and like I'm never enough. This coming from a guy with self esteem and self confidence issues to begin with because of my past. I don't want to lose her but it doesn't seem like she's happy anymore. However, believe it or not, even though we argue I still want her in my life. She hasn't cheated on me or done anything malicious per say but my peers tell me that doesn't mean It's love. It's hard for me to open up to people and now that I have I don't want to feel like I wasted my time because she basically begged me to open up to her a couple months ago. I still love her and I'm out of energy, ideas, and honestly hope. Someone....please help me because my heart hurts and I frankly don't know what to do..

submitted by /u/jcube22
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2xlpfEe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages