Are Men Ever Afraid to Ruin a Friendship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 31, 2020

Are Men Ever Afraid to Ruin a Friendship?

Hey! I [F21] have started reading "He's Just Not That Into You" because I have had my time wasted a lot in the past three months and I just want to stop "seeing the best" in each situation and end up missing out on signs of disinterest. One of the scenarios is The "Maybe He Doesn't Want to Ruin The Friendship" Excuse". It basically goes on to say that if men are attracted to their platonic friend in anyway they either pursue it or they are not attracted in the first place.

I'm just curious because I know there were definitely instances where I was attracted to a good friend but didn't say anything out of fear of ruining the already good thing we had. I assume this is a valid fear of men as well?

TIA lol

submitted by /u/UofAanon
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37PoAvo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages