Should I continue dating him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 31, 2020

Should I continue dating him?

I have recently started seeing this guy and he is really sweet. We have good chemistry, but something feels like it’s missing. I feel like I can’t fully be myself around him. He is overly religious, and though I have God in my life, I have been trying to go to church with him more. The only thing is I feel like he is looking for the perfect church going and affluent couple, and I am not really that structured. I have likes that don’t fit Into that mold, and even though I like him I’m not sure if I can fully be the woman he needs. Any thoughts? Should I stay and try to work it out or should I let him find what he is truly looking for?

submitted by /u/PunkPistolRotten
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3b2veQI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages