Should I try to change my date plans? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Should I try to change my date plans?

So I met a girl about a week ago in college and we’ve been talking ever since. She gave me all the signs that she was interested in me and was very willful to give me her number once I actually asked her the day we met in class. Sometimes she takes long to respond to my text messages, but she DOES respond and she responds wholly, not with just one word replies and she keeps the conversation going. When we last went on a lunch date we got pretty personal about our own business so I do know that she is genuinely busy and may not have the time to respond to my text like I want her to. But anyways, last weekend I asked her out but she got tanked with work and babysitting. She’s in a bit of a financial situation that we discussed. I asked her on Monday if she’d have time for me this week or weekend and she said she would see if she can call off of work on either Friday or Saturday so that we can do some things that we discussed.

My thing is, I low key went to take her on a formal date. But me being military, she’s never fired or even held a gun before. I brought up the idea of going to a gun range so she could shoot and she LOVED that. The look in her eyes was priceless. She really wants to go do that, but I feel like the range won’t build that romantic tension that I want. She’s fully aware that I like her, but she’s taking things particularly slow on the relationship side. Should I try to change our plans to something more intimate, or should we just go to the range which is what she is REALLY excited for?

submitted by /u/thedivinehustle
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38L0gup
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages