I am trying to lift my curse of rejection - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 27, 2020

I am trying to lift my curse of rejection

I am 11 and I have been rejected/friend-zoned many times and it happened today. I like this girl(11) really badly and I don’t wanna give up but I don’t think that I she will like me because she friend-zoned me today. I try to date because I thought it might cheer me up from my constant sadness(I get bullied and I make my brain agree to what the bullies say). I have low self esteem so it killed me inside when I finally had a group of friends to have my back and encourage me to say it to her in person, all just to get friend-zoned. What should I do?

submitted by /u/l0nelyredditor
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2tXMsOt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages