She's not looking for anything serious & me not getting it up, next steps - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

She's not looking for anything serious & me not getting it up, next steps

Reddit Friends, need some advice.

I’ve seen bits and pieces of this issue, but nothing as this unique?

I met a girl through mutual friends, got drunk and she came back to my place (I'm 31M, she's 27F). However, she said she didn’t want to have sex as we just met, and I respected that, so we just chilled. The next day, I got her a cab, and then continued to text her for a 2 weeks before setting up a first date. On the first date, we meet at a bar and things went excellent, convo was very fluid, making eye contact & being physical. She told me she wanted to go back to my place, she even packed her overnight bag… so she was prepared to have sex on the first date. Awesome.

We go back to my place, have a drink, started making out, moved to the bedroom and everything escalated, got her off and the whole time had an erection. But as I went to put on the condom, I couldn’t sustain that erection. I wasn’t nervous in the slightest, so I’m thinking maybe it’s because she was biting my lip really hard (not used to that), or the request to choke her out, or maybe I to pee – or fuck, maybe I masturbate to much?

I felt defeated after that, and we just ended up spooning, she spent the night and we chilled the next morning for 3 hours (she was also totally comfortable walking around naked in the AM). As she left, I got nervous and asked, “so where do you see this going,” and she responded, “I’m not looking for anything serious right now.” She did mention she's might be open to hang out next week (was this a pitty response?), and during our initial date, she had mentioned about doing things together, so now I’m confused from everything? I texted her later that night, saying I did have a good time despite everything and said it would be great to hang out again. I know she’s a bad texter, but hasn’t texted anything back & I’m likely to leave everything in her court now.

So question is, did I spook her at the end about “dating” or did she lose all sexual interest after I went whiskey dick? Was she only looking to have sex? I like this girl, so are there any "good" next steps?

Would be interested in any constructive advice, or other similar experiences from guys/girls!

submitted by /u/CitraCascadeChinook
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2U5TIm4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages