I can’t breathe.. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I can’t breathe..

My ex broke up with me two months ago while I was visiting him in Europe. We were getting married in April. It came out of the blue. Everyday, I wake up and I tell myself “Today’s the day. I’m not going to break down today. “ and every day without fail something happens; an acquaintance will ask about him, I’ll see a commercial about love/weddings, a memory of him will float into my head, his smile, his laugh, how it felt to be in his arms. And then it happens. It feels like a bettering ram to the chest. The world freezes and shatters. I can’t breathe. I cant help but break and start bawling my eyes out. How long did it take for you to move past the world shattering, physically painful part of heartbreak.

submitted by /u/MsPaqman
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Aq4MQe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages