I'm scared of women - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I'm scared of women

Sorry if this is wrong sub to post this

As the title said I'm extremely scared of women. It's not the basic stuff like asking a girl out or being on a date. Things like talking or just being around a girl is torture to me.

So it's pretty obvious that I have 0 female friends and of course I've never had a gf. I don't want to be like this but I don't know how do I get rid of it. I've been like this since I was a kid.

submitted by /u/mmutea
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Anh5Nd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages