Do you all feel an immediate “spark” when you go on a date (or even a few) with someone? (26F looking for advice) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Do you all feel an immediate “spark” when you go on a date (or even a few) with someone? (26F looking for advice)

He Reddit, looking for some advice here. I’m the type of person who can pretty easily have casual sex and not get emotionally attached or think it’s any big deal (even if I can see myself potentially really liking the person if things do/were to continue). Which honestly can make dating, especially when it’s someone I do see myself liking a lot tricky. I’m currently doing the whole tinder/online dating thing. Seeing one guy I think I like currently but I’m not even sure how much I like him (we’ve been on 5 “dates”, sex is great also but he’s super busy) and dating/sleeping around with others.

What I want to know, do you all experience immediate attraction/chemistry with someone on a first date that you can attribute to something more than lust? I’m talking a feeling.. not an intellectual assessment like “we have similar interests, values and life goals... which I do experience. I have a hard time bc I haven’t really been feeling immediate sparks with many of the guys I’ve gone on dates with and when I do I wonder if that feeling is lust exclusively, bc let’s be real, it’s not like you really know someone after one or even 5 dates.

Also, when you do begin dating someone you like, what is your preferred level of contact? I’m talking first few months. I generally would like to text at least once for a few minutes everyday, would that scare any of you males off? I’m the type of person who can get attached quickly and want to spend a lot of time with someone (especially when sex is involved bc I have a high sex drive) but even when I do, I’m generally not too upset when it ends unless it goes on for a long time and an exclusive relationship has been very clearly defined.

Just want to get an idea of y’alls thoughts to the above questions and find out what your definition of chemistry is and how you differentiate sexual/emotional chemistry.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/polisilut
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2SucoIA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages