Which dating app is the best - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Which dating app is the best

I’ve used okcupid, tinder POF etc but I seem to always have the same problem I always match with people that don’t really know how to hold a conversation that or they just don’t seem that interested in getting to know me:

For the most part people just seem like they want hookups which I’m not saying there’s Necessarily anything wrong with that but I want to find a loving relationship.

submitted by /u/Optimistic_Teal
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2AoDUAs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages