My boyfriend and I have nothing in common. Why are we still dating? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

My boyfriend and I have nothing in common. Why are we still dating?

My boyfriend (21) and I (21F) have been dating for a little over 1.5 years and we both go to the same college. I love him so much but we don’t really have any common interests. I love country music, he loves hard rock. He absolutely loves watching sports, I can’t stand them. He hates movies. I’m a movie buff. He loves spicy food, Im not a huge fan of it. And so on. We can talk for hours without getting bored and we love talking to each other. I consider him my best friend and would tell him anything. I just feel like it’s not a good thing to not have much in common. Is anyone else in a relationship like that? Do you feel that it’s okay not to have things in common?

submitted by /u/StandardDiamond
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Sv9Wld
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages