Dated as a default option - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 31, 2019

Dated as a default option

As a man, I’m finding that when it comes to dating, I am chosen by the women. For example, if I am at a bar, a girl starts looking over, and I can go talk to her and get her number. This doesn’t sound so bad. I’ve dated plenty of girls this way.

But whenever I have asked someone out who I really like, they always say “no” or “I’m busy” or similar. For example if I like someone, have gotten to know them, I’m keen, make a move; I get shut down.

It’s beginning to feel like I have no power over my options, and instead I’m just given opportunities with people I don’t feel too strongly about.

It would be nice for once if I met someone I liked, I initiated, and then they said yes. I have never dated someone this way. When is it my turn to decide? As a man it makes me feel weak and at the mercy of some girls whim.

My only conclusions are that maybe there is something wrong with my approach or I’m going after people who are wrong for me.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/haagendo34
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QA0eOk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages