Drank too much on the first date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 31, 2019

Drank too much on the first date

This was my first date in a while so to calm my nerves, I had a glass of wine before meeting my date for dinner. We went to a boujee Mexican restaurant and had a few cocktails and a tequila flight with our meal. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I was enjoying this guy and my competitive streak kicked in, convincing me I could keep up with him drink for drink. He is a much bigger human than me and I am a total lightweight but my brain decided that would be the ideal combo for me to “win”. He drove us back to his apartment and we walked to a neighborhood bar and grabbed a few more drinks. We headed back to his place and I promptly ralphed as soon as my head hit the pillow. He spent the night taking care of me and drove me back to my car in the morning.

Currently recovering from the biggest shameover of all time. Is there a chance to work past this or is it a lost cause? Has anyone had a similar experience?

submitted by /u/Large_Pomegranate
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2JOwn4e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages