I don’t even know - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 31, 2019

I don’t even know

I broke up with my son’s father last November. It was a loveless relationship where I dealt with crazymaking and gaslighting, while simultaneously trying to see a therapist for depression. I got myself out of it, and eventually out of therapy. A few months later I went on a dating website and tried things out. I met a guy, things were great for a couple weeks, really liked him, but then he suddenly started getting way too personal way to fast. Wanted to meet my kid. Started telling me things like my psych meds were bad for me (I’ve been finally stable for a little while at this point) and he just got really possessive and scary. Things escalated and I ended up having to ghost him on all platforms. This was almost three months ago. I still have my profile up on the website, I’ve talked to a few guys. I’d like to meet someone. But to be honest I just find myself unable to get past this now. Before this I had lost my sexual interest, and now I can barely keep social interest in potential partners. Its like I don’t want to get emotionally invested in someone who just might hurt me or my son, so I just disappear at the slightest red flag. The problem is I know logically that everyone has their own set of issues.

submitted by /u/Nyctipolus
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QDz09p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages