Finally got asked the dreaded question from my family I've been fearing would come... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 31, 2019

Finally got asked the dreaded question from my family I've been fearing would come...

A little backstory: I am 30m. I live alone in a small town. My own house. Moderate body shape. Good job. Have never had sex. Never had a girlfriend. Never even kissed a girl. I don't really have self esteem problems, except maybe penis size I guess? Just really bad confidence issues and crippling anxiety. I've literally never told anyone about my lack of experience. Just kind of hide in my closet of shame.

So during memorial day weekend my family had a get together. A little family reunion if you will. My dad had a few drinks and some how the topic of girlfriends/relationships got started and I (30M) just noped the fuck out. My dad and a uncle just out right asked me if I gay. Not a playful, picking at me type of way. Dead serious. I just kind of sat there in a state of shock, not sure what to say. He continued "Well, I've never seen you with a girl. I'm not gonna love you less if you are, but I am curious. We've all been wondering it for a while." I just kind of laughed and played it off like of course not. Later that night when I went home I just became overwhelmed with emotion and just started crying my eyes out. I guess I never really realized how lonely and unhappy I was until then... I guess my question would be, where do I even start? Would any girls even be interested in someone so inexperienced? How would I even go about explaining that to someone if I even met someone? I literally have no clue about the opposite sex.

Sorry for the rambling. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Throwaway9191232323
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QDKmKO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages