How to not get my hopes up or too excited? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 31, 2019

How to not get my hopes up or too excited?

I met a guy and we’ve been on three dates. He’s really really attractive, but also has this personality that’s chill and sweet and exactly what I jive with. We have amazing sexual chemistry. He has a good job and lives close by. And he wants a serious relationship down the road... almost too good to be true!! Also he’s made it pretty clear he’s into me:)

I do think I’m as good a catch for him as he is for me, so I’m not overly concerned about that, but I tend to get super excited about a new relationship. I’m thinking about him all the time, and fantasizing about the future. Also, I’m so anxious that it’s not going to work out for some reason and I really don’t want to get let down.

Mostly I want to make sure I don’t rush. I really don’t want to push him away and I want to play it cool. But it’s hard bc it has to be a balance between totally not caring at all and being super passionate about the relationship. I feel like I have an on and off switch and struggle with that middle ground.

I don’t want to ruin this!

Any advice for taking it slow?

submitted by /u/Dublingirl123
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QxBcPV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages