Girl agreed to go out, but hasn't responded - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 24, 2019

Girl agreed to go out, but hasn't responded

Hi. I started texting girl (we are both 18, i'm a male) about a few weeks ago. It was going really well so I invited her out to grab some food last Wednesday. She agreed to it and I asked her where she would prefer to go. She hasn't responded to my text since then. I honestly don't know if she's uninterested or if she's just busy. If any if you can help me out that would be great. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Saokun
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2ZKufy5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages